• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E)

MarcoZ

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

We are getting strange errors since a couple of days:

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E)
at Failed to check mail for viruses file_name = C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\QUEUES\SMTP\Inbound\Messages\B78FDA69684641D38269A9D5BC17DCD9.MAI, from = EMAIL ADDRESS, to = EMAIL ADDRESS
at (scanmail line 219)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

Diskspace and memory is not the problem there is more than enough free.
What is causing the problem ?

Do you have Plesk installed to container? Most probably the issue is caused by the lack of resources for this container. I suggest you to check resource alerts for it on PVC hardware node.
Also this might be because there is not enough kernel memory - the system is booted with "/3gb" switch. Could you check if removing this switch helps?

I don't have a clue what you mean with installed to container Plesk is installed on Win 2008R2 64bits.
PVC hardware node where can i find this ? Or better where can i change the resources.

The alert / health monitor is not running on this system because it takes too much CPU load.

I am still gettings the errors: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E).

I have looked for the PVC hardware node only can't find it also the resource alerts i can't find inside Plesk 11 on Windows 2008R2

Can you please give me a hint.

Thanks already

What antivirus you are using? Parallels Premium Antivirus? or maybe Kaspersky?

Back