1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E)

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by MarcoZ, Sep 2, 2012.

1. MarcoZ

MarcoZ Basic Pleskian

35%
    Hi,

We are getting strange errors since a couple of days:

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E)
    at Failed to check mail for viruses file_name = C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\QUEUES\SMTP\Inbound\Messages\B78FDA69684641D38269A9D5BC17DCD9.MAI, from = EMAIL ADDRESS, to = EMAIL ADDRESS
    at (scanmail line 219)
    Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

Diskspace and memory is not the problem there is more than enough free.
    What is causing the problem ?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Do you have Plesk installed to container? Most probably the issue is caused by the lack of resources for this container. I suggest you to check resource alerts for it on PVC hardware node.
    Also this might be because there is not enough kernel memory - the system is booted with "/3gb" switch. Could you check if removing this switch helps?

3. MarcoZ

MarcoZ Basic Pleskian

35%
    I don't have a clue what you mean with installed to container Plesk is installed on Win 2008R2 64bits.
    PVC hardware node where can i find this ? Or better where can i change the resources.

The alert / health monitor is not running on this system because it takes too much CPU load.

4. MarcoZ

MarcoZ Basic Pleskian

35%
    I am still gettings the errors: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (COM Error 8007000E).

I have looked for the PVC hardware node only can't find it also the resource alerts i can't find inside Plesk 11 on Windows 2008R2

Can you please give me a hint.

Thanks already

5. Jean-ChristopheB

Jean-ChristopheB New Pleskian

I have the same problem with Plesk 11 on windows 2008R2 16Gb...

6. PavelV

PavelV Plesk for Windows Staff Member

What antivirus you are using? Parallels Premium Antivirus? or maybe Kaspersky?

7. MarcoZ

MarcoZ Basic Pleskian

35%
    We use Kaspersky