• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Not microupdated PLESK 12.5.30

emperor

New Pleskian
HELP!!! I have a KVM
When you try to refresh the PLESK, does not load microupdate.
Always hang up on MU#3 and MG#14

Attachments

• parallels-installation-log.txt
    134.5 KB · Views: 3
@emperor,

Your server does not connect to the Plesk repositories, leaving you with an update cycle in which the connection is being reset.

In essence, the issue is that the connection on the Plesk server is being closed before the content is being downloaded.

The behaviour, resulting in a connection shutdown, can be present on the Plesk server OR the remote server.

In general, we can exclude the possibility that the remote server is causing the connection shutdown: after all, the Plesk repositories are and should be "open".

Many causes for this behavior can exist, I will discuss some of them:

a) Firewall: make sure that your server does not block any traffic. To test this: just open the firewall completely once and if the problem persists, it is not the firewall.

b) MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit): the MTU size of packets can be changed, causing any problems. This often happens when having a VPN. Check the MTU size, it should be around 1500 bytes (if I am not mistaken). Also check the presence of a VPN. If the MTU size is ok and a VPN is absent, than the MTU is not the root cause of the problem.

c) Bugs: a well-known Linux kernel bug is related to window_scaling. The solution is to add the line "net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling = 0" to /etc/sysctl.conf.

I sincerely hope that one of the above resolves your issues.

In general, you should contact your hosting provider, since the issue is very likely to be related to the configuration by the hosting provider.

In short, the fastest way to resolve this issue is to contact your hosting provider.

Hope the above helps!

Regards....

Back