• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Not receiving updates on CentOS 7.7

Izaim

Basic Pleskian
Hello Pleskians,

I am running on CentOS 7.7 with Plesk Obsidian 18.0.21 and I see that this Obsidian version is on Update #4 as we speak, which support PHP 7.4 and some other bugfixes. I am running the updater daily on Plesk UI and on Terminal, says that I am on the latest version which clearly I'm not.

I run another Plesk Obsidian on Debian 9 and I already am on Update #4 there.

What could be the issue? Thanks.

Try to run

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

and make sure that you have enabled official Plesk repository in Updates settings instead of your Server Provider mirror where the last update could be delayed.

IgorG,

Try to run

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

I get "You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components installed. Installation will not continue."

and make sure that you have enabled official Plesk repository in Updates settings instead of your Server Provider mirror where the last update could be delayed.

I cannot change that option in Obsidian, has gone away.

When checked via SSH, I have this repo and source:
Code:
name=PLESK_18_0_21 extras
baseurl=http://parallels.mirrors.ovh.net/parallels/pool/PSA_18.0.21_1511/extras-rpm-CentOS-7-x86_64/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

What's the official Plesk source for 18.0.21 on CentOS7?

Last edited:
Hello,

And what version do you have ? Could you post output of plesk version command ?

Hello,

And what version do you have ? Could you post output of plesk version command ?

Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.21.0
OS version: CentOS 7 x86_64
Build date: 2019/11/15 23:00
Revision: 9f56820d40efcb336805296bd87b5a2a01915de7

zwN5Uk8.png

Ok, looks like it's locked. How can I unlock or change the source as a root.

Try to remove file /root/.autoinstallerrc and run the upgrade again.

This didn't work, btw, I removed this line

SOURCE=Index of /

from /root/.autoinstallerrc and it worked, I have the latest updates now.

Thanks!!

Back