• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Nothing of nonexisting mail features are not supported. Fresh install on Ubuntu 18 (Noob alert)

Genghis_khaN13

New Pleskian
So of course that error doesn't make a whole lot of sense on the face of things (unless it does I guess). This error happens when attempting to import a site or when trying to set up a new subscription. More details at the bottom.

Searched far and wide for this error and I've found one single post referencing it that was solved by saying "make sure your mail settings match this"
and shows a screenshot of Server Wide Mail Settings:

1643213946299.png
Now here's the problem I'm having
1643214490256.png

I've got Dovecot installed, and Postfix, but neither are showing where they should be. When I try to import/migrate a site into the server I also get an error "Dovecot is not installed on the destination server, but I can see the service is green and running.

This is a fresh Plesk install on Ubuntu 18, after installing Plesk Obsidian we attempted to get a site migrated from our old server running Plesk Onyx. After running through all of the errors (components, extensions etc..) and getting them fixed I migrated, site came over fine, but it used PHP 7.2 instead of 8. So that caused various issues, we removed the site, installed PHP 7.2, and attempted to migrate again. At this point I started receiving the error which I thought was referring to other inconsistencies to do with the migration. After some time I discovered the original post, which mentioned that this came up whenever trying to create a new subscription, which I hadn't tried yet. On testing this I confirmed that I was experiencing exactly the same issue, however I am unable to fix it by the same means.

Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair installation

?

Same issue here.

Postfix wont start. Missing libmysqlclient.so.18

CloudLinux 7.9 (Boris Yegorov) Converted from CentOS 7 with Plesk Version 18.0.46 Update #1
10.5.17-MariaDB-cll-lve - MariaDB Server Installed via MySQL Governor from MariaDB 10.5

** Found 3 pre-existing rpmdb problem(s), 'yum check' output follows: plesk-mysql-server-18.0.2-2.centos.7+p18.0.46.0+t220722.1455.noarch has missing requires of mariadb-server >= ('0', '5.0.60', None) 2:postfix-3.5.14-2.centos.7+p18.0.46.1+t220905.1648.x86_64 has missing requires of libmysqlclient.so.18()(64bit) 2:postfix-3.5.14-2.centos.7+p18.0.46.1+t220905.1648.x86_64 has missing requires of libmysqlclient.so.18(libmysqlclient_18)(64bit)

Back