• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Notification error in Plesk

Silver Pleskian
When I click the Notifications in Logs and Statistics I get this:

Error: Unable to create notification: Notification: unable to select: no such row in the table
Error: Unable to create notification: Notification: unable to select: no such row in the table

I assume a rpm needs to be reinstalled as the database is missing table, so which RPM do I need to reinstall?

Thanks!

Guys a quick fix :)

Go into the psa database in phpmyadmin

Go down to Notifications

In there you will find its only got 12 entries in the table

Just add another 10 more. Really does not matter they are all blank, as long as you end up with 22 entries in the table.

The go back to your Notifications in the CP you can set everything now and it saves :)

That seems like a very obvious bug and quick fix, I wonder why the QA department didnt catch that one .......

I think the extra 10 entries were forgotten about and hence when you try to access it or save it it complains as the table is short on entries.

I also did have an issue with backup, a simailar issue. This time I just pulled off psa-backup-manager and then had updater put it back, it recreated the extra entries it was complaining about.

I assume the notifier would be the same, but I have no idea what plesk package is notifier.

Anyway its working as I also set the options I wanted and I got an email.

Same here, same bug, surprised this got past QA and beta :(

Is the fix you say working fine?

However I have created 10 extra entries and it now shows:

Error: Unable to update notification: %1Unable to create Note object: Note: unable to select: no such row in the table

:(

However I have created 10 extra entries and it now shows:

Error: Unable to update notification: %1Unable to create Note object: Note: unable to select: no such row in the table

:(

Hi

Could somebody export this notifications mysql section and attach as a file so I can remove and re-add for safety :(

Thanks
Terry

Same problem, we are not beta testers, we are dev desters. its realy hell.

There are 2 tables!

Notifications and
Notes

They are connected. There is a field named "note_id" in the table named "Notifications" which is connected to the table named "Notes". If you add a record to the table named "Notification" than you have to add a record to the table named "Notes" also.

There is one thing you have to care about! The value in the fleld named "note_id" (field of the "Notification" table) must be the same like the value in the field named "id" (field of the "Notes" table).

If you add a record only to the "Notification" table plesk will not be able to find the "Note" object!

sql dumps

I attached correct sql dumps for both tables from a fresh install, they can be easyly imported through phpmyadmin.

Cheers, Tim.

Attachments

• psa_notes_tables.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 61
Back