• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Notify by email when a backup completes with status Warning

Rafael Brianezi da Silva

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,

After searching I discovered that there is no way to configure Plesk (BackupManager) to send an email notification if the backup completion status shows "Warning" messages. The notification is only sent by Plesk if the backup has the status "Error".

So, I'm looking for some information to develop a tool/script that will check the occurrences of Warning and will notify if it happens for any reason.

Plesk saves the messages that are presented in the Panel in the file "migration.result", this directory:

/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/<Year>-<Month>-<Day>-<Time><Minute><Second>.XXXX/

What I would like to know, is how Plesk relates the directory "<Year> - <Month> - <Day> - <Time> <Minute> <Second> .XXXX" to the domain where the problem occurred?

Initially I thought the digits "XXXX" ("<Year> - <Month> - <Day> - <Time> <Minute> <Second> .XXXX") were the Domain ID in the Plesk database, but I noticed that it is not.

Would anyone have any ideas that could help me relate the "migration.result" file to the domain where the problem with the backup occurred?

Back