• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved npm Package Problem

jackthisout

New Pleskian
Hello together,

i am running the latest stable Plesk with node.js for a bot. This bot doesn´t work any longer, so i looked for some issues. The only things i found:

I searched all the things i could, installed uuid, looked for the "bad" deprecated to uninstall, is not possible. Logged in with root and giving the

• /opt/plesk/node/9/bin/npm uninstall --save node-uuid

it says

• npm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/root/package.json'
  • npm notice created a lockfile as package-lock.json. You should commit this file.
  • npm WARN enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/root/package.json'
  • npm WARN root No description
  • npm WARN root No repository field.
  • npm WARN root No README data
  • npm WARN root No license field.
Then i didn´t find the package-lock.json and not the /root/package.json. Is there a way to get the full link to the directory? And how will i solve this problem?

Greetings

Marco

re-installed all after deleting the existing module folders.

is running now. Where the problem in my bot is, i dont know, but the server is giving no more errors. thanks ;)

Back