• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved OCSP stapling option missing after linux vServer update from Ubuntu16 to Ubuntu18

PeterKi

Regular Pleskian
After upgrade of my vServer from Ubuntu 16LTS to Ubuntu 18LTS I am missing the OCSP Stapling option on the Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS Certificate page
under Home > Subscriptions > myDomain > Websites & Domains > myDomain > SSL/TLS Certificates (see screenshots)
Ubuntu 16 ub16 SSL_TLS Certificate - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.30.png Ubuntu18 ub18 SSL_TLS Certificate - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.32.png

I did a Plesk obsidian backup on my Ubuntu 16LTS server with /opt/psa/bin/pleskbackup --server -output-file /private-backup/
Then I did a new installation with the "Ubuntu 18LTS with Plesk" image that my provider offers, enabled the missing modules and restored the Plesk backup.
I then checked the let'sencrypt certificates and found them alive and active with the exception of the OCSP stapling button which is just not there.

What do I need to do to get the OCSP stapling option?

Please check that the domain is running on Nginx. If the Nginx service is disabled in the Plesk, then the OCSP stapling option disappears.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer.
In fact I missed to install the NGINX component on my newly installed server

Back