• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ODBC Error while add new customer

Gruck_de

New Pleskian
Hi!

I just installed the lates version of Plesk Panel under Debian Wheezy 7 and wanted to start setting up all the customers, but as soon as I click on "add new customer" i receive the following error message:

Code:
Internal error: ODBC error #08001: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Driver does not support server versions under 4.1.1
Message 	ODBC error #08001: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Driver does not support server versions under 4.1.1
File 	aps_php.php
Line 	11933
Type 	Exception

I'm new to Plesk and this is my first attempt to get things going, so please let me know if you need any further info.

Btw: I'm running the latest version of MariaDB as a DB Server and I can access the db from within plesk via Phpmyadmin.
The Server was a brand new clean installation, so there shouldn't be any old settings in the way.

Thanks!

Update: Same problem when I try to add a new subscription. :(
I can't find anything in the web about this, so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Problem solved: It seems that Plesk doesn't like MariaDB to be installed before the Plesk installation. Imho, this is kind of odd since Plesk is supporting MariaDB and vice versa, there's even an official developer manual on how to replace mysql with MariaDb, but an existing installation of MariaDb (at least under Debian 7) is not working.

However, things are working now so /closed.

Back