• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ODBC error

Ernie@

Basic Pleskian
PLESK 10.4.4 upgraded. CENTOS 5.7 X86_64, MySQL 5.5.14

Hi, I've fixed the problem for ODBC caused problem for accessing to the panel. I've removed all records from the tables,
smb_apsMetas, smb_apsPackages, smb_apsPackagesCategories, then the panel is accessable like a normal one.

However, there's one last problem, when I access the

Server Management > Tools & Settings > Application Vault, the same error is appeared.

--------------
Message: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'psaadm'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
File: aps_php.php
Line: 7476
Type: Exception

---- LOG FILE ---
2012-02-03T00:21:10-08:00 CRIT (2): Exception: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'psaadm'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
file: /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php
line: 7476
code: 0
2012-02-03 00:21:10: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: Exception: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'psaadm'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
file: /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php
line: 7476
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/share/aps_php/aps_php.php(7476): aps_registry_packagebrowser_browse(Resource id #208)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/View/List/AppUsage.php(45): APS_Registry_PackageBrowser->browse()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(360): AdminPanel_View_List_AppUsage->_getDataProvider()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/View/List/Abstract.php(171): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->_setupPaginator()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/View/List/AppUsage.php(18): CommonPanel_View_List_Abstract->__construct(Object(Zend_View), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/controllers/AppController.php(74): AdminPanel_View_List_AppUsage->__construct(Object(Zend_View), Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), NULL)
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/controllers/AppController.php(60): AppController->_getUsageList()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): AppController->usageAction()
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('usageAction')
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Application/Web.php(20): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#11 /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/public/index.php(15): AdminPanel_Application_Web->run()
#12 {main}

-------------

Tried following to receat package, but, doesn't help. Nothing is done to the DB.

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file="" /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/aps-controller-data-import.php

Checked for this thread, doen't help.

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=112645

1. Can you let me know which table that the Application Vault is trying to access?
2. How can I recreate Application Vault on 10.4.4?
3. Where to find the final database the panel is using ? eg, for APSC, there are APSC, APSC_xxxx databases, etc. I can try to trace the priviledges for the correct database.

Thanks.

Back