• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

OK..problems again...*SIGH* (control Panel)

J

just_guy

With the help of James, i can log into my Control Panel but when i click on my icons inside the control panel, i got the error message below. I've even install PHPmyAdmin and i can access the database...but only shows the database of which i've created for my site. and the only two database are NUKE and MUSIC.

I can click on CLIENT, DOMAIN, SERVER, SESSION..all the tabs but as for the icons within those tabs, i get the error below. I think my table LISTPARMS is not there or something.

Any sort of help is welcome and much appreciated.

Unable to query: Unknown column 'page_size' in 'field list'

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'page_size' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:152 db_query(string "select flags, sort, filter, page, page_size from ListsParams where user_id="0" and user_type="1" and parentList_id="0" and list_name="clientslist"")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:67 clientslist->fetchlistparams()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ClientsList.php3:22 clientslist->clist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/clients/clients.php3:19 clientslist->clientslist()

If all else fails, how do i upgrade from the command line?

To try and run the upgrade from the command line, you can download either the autoinstaller or the RPM install file. Go to the SW Soft site and click on the Download link. Login with your Plesk client ID and pick one of them (depending on your OS). You can either download it to your workstation and then transfer it by SSH or FTP to your server, or if you prefer to download it directly to your server you will have to SSH into the server and use the 'wget' command.

Examples:
(RPM file for RHEL3)
wget http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/...-7.5.4-rhel3.build75050824.12.i586.rpm.tar.gz

(autoinstaller for RHEL3)
wget http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/...er_v2.0.0_build75050818.15_os_RedHat_el3_i686

Once it is on your server, you would either run the autoinstaller directly, or for the RPM you would have to extract it since it's a .tar.gz file.

(I hope this is making sense, no sleep in last 36+ hrs)

Hi James,

I've downloaded the RPM and autoinstaller, but where do i FTP or SSH too....what directory?

Any directory as long as you know where it is. It can be /root/psa/754/ if you want.

Back