• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Contribution Ole Ole Ole Ole! Football World Cup skin for Plesk

Nik K

Plesk UX
Plesk Team
Hello,

we’ve updated “Skins and Color Schemes” extension with new skin specially created for the Football World Cup.

banner-forum_ball.png

Open "Skins and Color Schemes” extension in your Plesk and click on "Football World Cup" banner to select the skin. Have fun! ;)

Should work in Plesk version 17.0 and above.

Is there a built-in predictor of match results? Is our octopus not trained? :)

I just registered here on the plesk forum to give props for all who made the WORLD CUP SKIN. It's REALLY good. I have it on and I'm not even a sports person. KUDOS

Back