• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

OM XSLT or PHP XSLT extension

G

gethosted

Hello,

I have this error when publishing a site. what did i miss on the target server?

DOM XSLT or PHP XSLT extension (Sablotron) is not installed on the target server.

This is my target server phpinfo

'./configure' '--with-apxs2' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr' '--with-pear' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--enable-zip' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-dom-xslt=/usr' '--with-dom-exslt=/usr' '--with-dom=shared' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring'

DOM/XML enabled
DOM/XML API Version 20031129
libxml Version 2.6.32
HTML Support enabled
XPath Support enabled
XPointer Support enabled
Schema Support enabled
RelaxNG Support enabled

PDO drivers sqlite2, sqlite, mysql

PECL Module version 2.0-dev $Id: sqlite.c,v 1.166.2.13.2.12 2008/12/31 11:17:44 sebastian Exp $

xml
XML Support active
XML Namespace Support active
libxml2 Version 2.6.32

Back