• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Onyx/12.5.30 and Litespeed

Tyson_Moore

Basic Pleskian
So I recently went through the upgrade process to Onyx. It didn't go without issue, but was able to rebuild the config provided by the link on the home page after the upgrade.

I then went to load one of the websites to test and got the error message "Forbidden: PHP engine is disable.". I was able to switch from LiteSpeed to Apache and it worked, but we are providing LiteSpeed as our chosen Webserver. I rolled it back to the snapshot and tried LiteSpeed 5.1.11 on Plesk 12.5.30 and this didn't work either. I have been unable to find any log entries concerning this error. Going back to LiteSpeed 5.1.10 works.

cPanel didn't seem to have the issue when going to LiteSpeed 5.1.11.

Has anyone been able to narrow down what the issue is?

Any help or ideas that would point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I will also be opening a case with LiteSpeed.

Do you mean usage the Plesk LiteSpeed Extension from Plesk Extension Catalog?

Hi Igor, yes.

I try to do most updates through Plesk, unless there is a critical patch that hasn't come out on Plesk.

Back