• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved opcache run only for one domain

Nicola

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I enabled opcache in php.ini but opcache work only for 1 domain. I just set to "on" the parameter "opcache.enable" in each domain, but the resul do not change.

What is the problem?

Thank's a lot

Hi,
I enabled opcache in php.ini but opcache work only for 1 domain. I just set to "on" the parameter "opcache.enable" in each domain, but the resul do not change.

What is the problem?

Thank's a lot

Hello,
what do you mean by opcache work only for one domain ? How have you check that ?

Are the PHP handlers the same?

Check if Opcache is enabled for the specific handler;

Tools & Settings > PHP Settings > Whatever the handler is

I check that because in "/var/cache/opchace/" there are files stored for only one domain. The handler that I use is the same for all domains (php 7.1.14)

Last edited:
I check that because in "/var/cache/opchace/" there are files stored for only one domain. The handler that I use is the same for all domains (php 7.1.14)

Hello, opcache store cache in memory. To check opcache usage you can use a tool like opcache-status, you just have to upload this php file into your website directory.

Back