• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question open_basedir - change bulk subscriptions to Default value

c0m

Basic Pleskian
I want to change the open_basedir PHP parameter for all subscriptions on a server, however I want to do the change on the actual open_basedir field under Subscription -> PHP Settings -> Common Settings.

Following the below guide:
The change gets added to the "Additional Directives" field at the bottom of PHP Settings, which indeed overrides the open_basedir value in Common Settings, but is there a way to do this in bulk for the value of open_basedir in Common Settings while not changing Additional Directives?

I changed the value to the one that I want in the Service Plan PHP Settings, also in the Tools & Settings -> PHP Settings php.ini and also in the panel.ini and re-synced the service plan and the php.ini on all subscriptions, however any previously set value in open_basedir under Common settings is still active and the only way to override in bulk is to add using the Additional Directives approach.

The other alternative is for me to go through every single subscription and click on "Reset To Default" next to the open_basedir PHP setting which will add the correct value, but this could be very time consuming. Is there an automated way, perhaps by looping through all subscriptions in the psa DB - would there be official instructions for that anywhere?

open_basedir.png

Back