• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved open_basedir restriction in effect

PaulZ

New Pleskian
I cannot get rid of "open_basedir restriction in effect"

in php settings on subdomain connect and on the maindomain i put: /var/tmp/{:}{WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}

i got 2 subdomains:

called connect2
and connect

on connect2 i tested my system crons where running without a problem

so i changed my crons to connect instead of connect2

i am getting this message:

Warning: require_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect.xxx.com/yii/framework/yii.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect2.xxxx.com/:/var/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect.xxxx.com/cron.php on line 12

i even put in /system/connect.ipmetro.com/conf/php.ini

manual the openbasedir but he keep on refering to connect2.

What o what can i do to solve this?

also i rebooted the server after all these changes

Hi PaulZ,

in php settings on subdomain connect and on the maindomain i put: /var/tmp/{:}{WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}

but:

File(/var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect.xxx.com/yii/framework/yii.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect2.xxxx.com/:/var/tmp/)

As you can see in your error message, your configuration have missing permission to the webroot - path of "/var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect.xxx.com/". ONLY "/var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/connect2.xxxx.com/:/var/tmp/" is set. Pls. be informed that EACH subdomain / domain has it's own webroot.

Back