• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

open_basedir restriction

Alex-K

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have installed the word press app.

Problem is I get the following error on the front page of the website.

Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\Inetpub\vhosts\server8900.dedicated.webfusion.co.uk\springconcepts_new/wp-content/plugins/C:\Inetpub\vhosts\server8900.dedicated.webfusion.co.uk\springconcepts_new/wp-content/plugins/platinum-seo-pack/platinum_seo_pack-en_US.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (C:/Inetpub/vhosts/server8900.dedicated.webfusion.co.uk\;C:\WINDOWS\Temp\) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\server8900.dedicated.webfusion.co.uk\springconcepts_new\wp-includes\l10n.php on line 339

In the php settings in the open_basedir option is set to:

{WEBSPACEROOT}\;{TMP}\

The domain address is www.springconcepts.co.uk.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You may find this to be a WordPress plugin issue try disabling:"platinum-seo-pack/platinum_seo_pack-en_US.mo" i had a similar problem and it turned out to be a plugin conflict, and if you have askimet enabled disable it as it conflicts with with a few plugins I've come across.

Please take note that the plugin you are using hasn't had any updates done in two years so if you have updated WordPress then this maybe the reason.

Last edited:
Back