• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Optimize lightsail for better result

omcqin

New Pleskian
Hello Expert,

I was using share cpanel hosting of wordpress and working fine. But yesterday I migrated on lighsail 2gb ram plan for better performance.

When I import post in bulk (500 post) simply timeout but there was no problem in share cpanel hosting.

How to optimize my server, so plesk will work same as cpanel and give best performance.

I am using Version 18.0.40 Update #3 on omcq.in

Please guide.

Update max_input_time and max_executime_time variables in PHP settings to allow much longer script execution times.

Hello Peter,

Already increased 5000 second but its time out. Is any other setting, so optimize like cpanel. Heard plesk is as good as cpanel but seem wrong.
1645278201388.png

How long does your import run before it stops?
Have you checked the web server error log file for potential other reasons than a simple PHP timeout?

Back