• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Outlook webmail.domain.com problem

enesunsal

New Pleskian
I am a Linux plesk user. I am getting an error while trying to set up mail accounts to outlook. When I enable the SSL option, Pop and SMTP do not see Let's Encrypt SSL certificate on the server. This problem only occurs when I type "webmail.domain.com" in the incoming and outgoing server section. Any error when I type mail.domain.com or domain.com the installation is completing. My customer wants to use it as "webmail.domain.com". Can you help me solve the problem?
The problem I could detect is that the certificate appears as server.hostname.com with the hostname address instead of the webmail.domain.com address.

Now I have checked again and found that it was never provided as imap. SSL option is enabled and I cannot complete setup via IMAP. It gives a certificate error. In the certificate common name section, the hostname of the server is written.

I am not sure if I fully understand your issue. So you have no problem accessing webmail trough webmail.domain.com. But when you try to access email trough IMAP with Outlook you are getting an error in Outlook? What hostname is being used in Outlook to connect to the server?

Is mail access secured for the domain? (See image below)

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-04 om 21.58.34.png

Back