• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Package Manager updater notification

Stephan Griesel

Basic Pleskian
I got the following message:

Reason: 2017-07-02 05:26:47 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']

How can this be resolved? I remember I got this a previous time as well and after a restart I have not received it again. This is the first time since again.

Hi Stephan Griesel,

are you aware, that the posted reason is an INFORMATION ( no error, no warning ) ?

You should consider to post additional informations, if you need help, as it is unclear, WHAT your desire is. :(

Yep my thoughts exactly :) Here is the full notification I received by email:

Hello, #####
Some problems occurred with the System Updates tool on your server ##### Please resolve them manually.

Reason: 2017-07-02 05:26:47 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']

Hi Stephan Griesel,

in some ( rare ) situations, you need to use manual commands on your server ( logged in as user "root" over SSH ):

Examples:

for CentOS/RHEL
Code:
yum clean all
yum update

for Debian/Ubuntu:
Code:
apt-get clean
aptitude upgrade

The same problem.This tool can be the cause of problems.After the update is integrated
Package Manager the server crashed.

Back