1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Panel Errors after 10.3.1 Update / CentOS 5.6

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ManuelF, Aug 10, 2011.

1. ManuelF

ManuelF New Pleskian

I Just updated my latest 10.2 installation to latest 10.3.1, wich worked without notable errors.

When trying to login i get the following errors in the navigation-frame of plesk:

i can't find any further information in logs.

I can browse through some objects within the PowerUser-Interface, but most Links throw an Exception:
    System: Centos5.6, php53, Customer & Business Manager NOT installed.

Any ideas? VHosts seem to be working properly.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Looks like upgrade was not successfully completed. Did you try to fix it with bootstrapper repair at least? Any errors in upgrade log /tmp/autoinstaller3.log ?

3. ManuelF

ManuelF New Pleskian

bootstrapper repair didn't bring any success.

There were serveral errors in autoinstaller3.log, mostly because of unresolved dependencies (which i managed to fix by switching from atomic's php (5.3) to CentOS-Base php53) and many of these messages: