• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[panel]: Requirement issue reported: 90501: soap not found

Rouven Matthies

New Pleskian
Hey,

i want install the APS Open-Xchange but when i click on install Plesk gives the message:

2013-12-10T11:36:16+01:00 DEBUG (7) [panel]: Requirement issue reported: 90501: Die Erweiterung 'soap' wurde nicht gefunden.:
2013-12-10T11:36:16+01:00 ERR (3) [panel]: Diese Applikation kann nicht installiert werden, weil die Installationsanforderungen nicht erfüllt sind. Wenden Sie sich an Ihren Hosting-Provider, um dieses Problem zu beheben.

Have you any solution?
Where can I activate SOAP?

regards

Rouven

I do not understand the error language (but hoping that it's complaining due to missing soap) then it can be installed with:

Code:
apt-get install php-soap
or use yum if you are on CentOS

Do you have the

Code:
Soap Client	enabled
Soap Server	enabled

When you run on the domain you are installing Open-Xchange

Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Yeah I see that ...I have tried to reproduce it here, though I have failed! Am not sure why it would complain that soap is not installed when actually it's and it's loaded! I find this weired!

I would as a last test option, try to change the PHP to run as CGI and see if that helps. If that fails, then Igor can take it from here ...
BTW: I really hope you are installing it on "ox.onlinehost24.de"

Back