1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Parallels Panel Scheduler notification

Discussion in 'Plesk Mobile' started by Marcus Smit, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Marcus Smit

Marcus Smit New Pleskian

60%
    Hi,

This message was discussed before on this forum, but there was no answer to solve this. See http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=261694

Since today, 12:25, we receive these messages every three minutes:

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\push_worker.php"
    Started: Mon Jan 21 21:51:00 2013
    Ended successfully: Mon Jan 21 21:52:16 2013

I'm pretty sure nothing changed on the server, no extra scheduled tasks or anything and the action log only show my login a couple of hours ago.

Can anybody help me ? This is very annoying..

Best regards,
    Marcus Smit

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    These messages come from regular task that is responsible for updating Plesk Mobile cache. You can change task's action and remove option '--defaultmail' from the list of command-line parameters to avoid sending mail out.