• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 previews started

Would you be interested in trying Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 preview?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergey L

CTO Plesk
Staff member
Hello,

Starting this week Parallels will be publishing weekly preview of Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 (download).

Because it may be subject to bugs and instability issues, you shall not use it for production purposes. Upgrade from this preview version may not be supported by further production versions. Rollback isn't available. We recommend installing this software in easy-to-revert virtual environments, such as Parallels Virtuozzo Containers or any other supported virtualization software. The richest evaluation experience may be obtained if you clone one of your production Plesk servers and upgrade the clone to this (or further) preview builds. But you shouldn't attempt upgrading production Plesk servers to any of preview builds.

What’s New
* Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 for Linux
* Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 for Windows
You'll find more detailed feature descriptions in online help (available from Plesk UI) and also following references in the Release Notes (links above)

License Key
Regular trial license can be used for software evaluation

Feedback / bugreport
Due to preview nature, it may be subject to software bugs and instability issues. Some features may be incomplete or malfunction. If you notice anything of that, please report to us via
http://www.parallels.com/support/plesk/bugreport. It also will be available right from Plesk UI.
We may not be able to respond to each problem report or deliver solution for a particular broken instance, but each report will be carefully reproduced and considered for fix in release version.

Updates
The preview will be updated weekly. You may choose to reset your virtual machine and try new installation OR try upgrade to the next preview version.

Hello, preview #2 is available. Those who already installed preview #1 should be able to upgrade to it.

Sergey,

Do you have a release date for this new version. I read about the migration fix from 9.5 to version 10.

Bug posted here is pretty important (at least for me). Will that be fixed in Nov?

On the download page of the 10.4 preview release are android app's for mobile phones..but there's no word about the needed connector...i can't find any information about it, where to get it ?

And btw, what about dovecot with sieve plugin integration ? We talked about this some months ago?! was tha forwarded to whoever decides ?

On the download page of the 10.4 preview release are android app's for mobile phones..but there's no word about the needed connector...i can't find any information about it, where to get it ?

It is embedded in Plesk distro. Just click on "Mobile" promo and see detailed guidance. Be sure that your license key has Mobile option enable to be able to use Plesk Mobile Manager (if not - only Plesk Mobile Monitor is available).

Regards

And btw, what about dovecot with sieve plugin integration ? We talked about this some months ago?! was tha forwarded to whoever decides ?

As you see from the changelog, we don't have Dovecot yet. Not sure with whom sieve plugin was discussed. Tell me more about the plugin and how you will benefit with it.

Just general chit-chat about dovecot. Sieve is a dovecot-plugin which allows for server-based email-filters...sort mails into folders and so on..besides that, courier-imap is outdated and old, dovecot is fasssst :)

About the mobile stuff, i don't see any mobile promo ?!

Yes, we strongly consider Dovecot, just don't have it yet

About the mobile stuff, i don't see any mobile promo ?!
Did you install/update the build after Tuesday (10.4.2)? Can you share screenshot of Home page (with Dashboard)?

Yes i have 10.4.2 installed, no updates available. See the screenshot:

plesk.jpg

Last edited:
Mobile not visible here either. I'm wondering if it is because I'm using a demo key issued a week ago, rather than a new one which might be needed in order to activate this feature? I've switched the VPS off and I'm away from my desk so I can't check.

Mobile not visible here either. I'm wondering if it is because I'm using a demo key issued a week ago, rather than a new one which might be needed in order to activate this feature? I've switched the VPS off and I'm away from my desk so I can't check.

Yes, it may be because of trial key didn't include this option that time.
Lets try workaround it with direct access to https://your-domain.com:8443/enterprise/mobile-monitor/
Meanwhile we'll check license keys issued for trial

Hi,

404 on this URL means that build doesn't include this feature yet. Newer preview version should be installed. Access to direct URL shall not be impacted by license type.

Regards

Sorry for my question - but I can´t find an answer at the moment to my question.

I wanted to test the mobile feauture but couldn´t find the IOS App at iTunes store. Am I´m wrong?!

The same with a Paid Key on the finale Release 10.4

The requested URL /enterprise/mobile-monitor was not found on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back