• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Parallels Presence Builder error.

EduartK

New Pleskian
Internal Parallels Presence Builder error.
File: /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php; Line: 234
Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sitebuilder5.trial_message' doesn't exist; Code: 42

PPSitebuilder version 11.5.4-40923.13061221

If you familiar with SQL you can try to create missing table with

CREATE TABLE `trial_message` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`locale_code` varchar(12) NOT NULL default '',
`name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`value` text,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
UNIQUE KEY `key_locale_code_name` (`locale_code`,`name`),
KEY `key_locale_code` (`locale_code`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Contact Support Team if it not help.

If you familiar with SQL you can try to create missing table with

CREATE TABLE `trial_message` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`locale_code` varchar(12) NOT NULL default '',
`name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
`value` text,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
UNIQUE KEY `key_locale_code_name` (`locale_code`,`name`),
KEY `key_locale_code` (`locale_code`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Contact Support Team if it not help.

that fixed my first issue with Parallels Presence Builder and the new error is

Internal Parallels Presence Builder error.
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Db\Statement\Pdo.php; Line: 234
Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sitebuilder5.custom_property' doesn't exist; Code: 42

what is the query to run for this?

Last edited:
Looks like your sitebuilder database is completely broken. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing it directly on your server.

Looks like your sitebuilder database is completely broken. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing it directly on your server.

Is that by submitting a ticket to http://support.parallels.com ? or is there a tool to reinstall the database?

MY FIRST EDIT POST EARLIER: I tried to submit a ticket then in "What objects were you working with when the issue appeared" box I type "Other" selecting "Web Presence Builder > Other" it still say "This field is required" even for "If you selected Other or you want to clarify the task selected (recommended), please type it below" box I type "my sitebuilder database is broken?" then hitting continue does nothing.

MY SECOND EDIT POST: Hmm I searched through the knowledge and found http://kb.parallels.com/en/112453

I did:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.2.9200]
(c) 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>"%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\local_mysql_helper.exe" --create-dat
base-and-user -database "sitebuilder5" -database-user "<DB_USER>" -database-use
-password "<DB_USER_PASSWORD>"
Existing database sitebuilder5 successfully removed
Database sitebuilder5 successfully created
Database user <DB_USER> successfully created

C:\Windows\system32>

Now I see Internal error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sitebuilder5.site' doesn't exist

MY THIRD EDIT POST FEW MINUTES AFTER MY SECOND EDIT: There is two more commands to run in the kb that I found (don't forget)

Last edited:
Back