• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Partition "/" need attention

Yass

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,

Server Health have detected a big utilization of "/" partition. I've 3 disks... I'm not understand i've setup my server this plesk last week.

upload_2018-4-24_9-42-13.png

There is the Server Health.

Then, there is result of command lsblk :
upload_2018-4-24_9-45-27.png

Please, can you help me ? :(

By default, Plesk for Linux stores user data in the /var directory. On your server /var is part of the root partition that's why 93% of / is used.
I suggest using part of /home as /var, but I don't know an easy way to change this on a production server.

Back