• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Password management - another Plesk annoyance!

Does this not work for Plesk 10.3.1?

I've made the change and restarted the Panel and Apache, but the change isn't taking effect.

Thanks,
Shane.

Sorry, the answer is no.
This was a false positive, there is no working solution for the "remember my password" feature.

Cheers,
Martin

Add this to your bookmarks

Add the following code as a link to your bookmarks and when you visit a site that wont allow password saving hit the link and it will remove all "autocomplete" issues from the login form.

You can then save your password as normal and it works from then on.

Enjoy

Save this to your bookmarks

The code for the link is: -

javascript:(function(){var%20ca,cea,cs,df,dfe,i,j,x,y;function%20n(i,what){return%20i+"%20"+what+((i==1)?"":"s")}ca=cea=cs=0;df=document.forms;for(i=0;i<df.length;++i){x=df;dfe=x.elements;if(x.onsubmit){x.onsubmit="";++cs;}if(x.attributes["autocomplete"]){x.attributes["autocomplete"].value="on";++ca;}for(j=0;j<dfe.length;++j){y=dfe[j];if(y.attributes["autocomplete"]){y.attributes["autocomplete"].value="on";++cea;}}}alert("Removed%20autocomplete=off%20from%20"+n(ca,"form")+"%20and%20from%20"+n(cea,"form%20element")+",%20and%20removed%20onsubmit%20from%20"+n(cs,"form")+".%20After%20you%20type%20your%20password%20and%20submit%20the%20form,%20the%20browser%20will%20offer%20to%20remember%20your%20password.")})();

If the links don't work, let me know and i'll post the code in an attachment. WYSIWYG might change it.

Back