1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PEAR in command line?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rubencausyn, Jan 25, 2006.

1. rubencausyn

rubencausyn Guest

Is it possible to use the pear install commands in the command line? when I try this, i get following error:

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/snmp.so' - /usr/lib/php4/snmp.so: undefined symbol: usmAES192PrivProtocol in Unknown on line 0

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/pear/PEAR.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/httpd/vhosts/) in pearcmd.php on line 42

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in pearcmd.php on line 42
    PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/pearcmd.php on line 42

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/pearcmd.php on line 42

What do I need to change to make this work?

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

Do you execute it as root? What OS do you run?

3. rubencausyn

rubencausyn Guest

I execute is as root, it's a fedora core 2 system

4. ziggie216

ziggie216 Guest

can someone explain the work around for this command line part? I need to run some pearl install but I have the same error message. oh and the server is on fedora 1

5. wkelly

wkelly Guest

open_basedir

Hi!

You may want to check your /etc/php.ini values to ensure that the right pear directory is in your include path and that open_basedir is set to 'none' by default (or at least includes the pear path).

Will Kelly