• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PEAR in command line?

R

rubencausyn

Is it possible to use the pear install commands in the command line? when I try this, i get following error:

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/snmp.so' - /usr/lib/php4/snmp.so: undefined symbol: usmAES192PrivProtocol in Unknown on line 0

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/pear/PEAR.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/httpd/vhosts/) in pearcmd.php on line 42

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in pearcmd.php on line 42
PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/pearcmd.php on line 42

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/pear/pearcmd.php on line 42

What do I need to change to make this work?

can someone explain the work around for this command line part? I need to run some pearl install but I have the same error message. oh and the server is on fedora 1

open_basedir

Hi!

You may want to check your /etc/php.ini values to ensure that the right pear directory is in your include path and that open_basedir is set to 'none' by default (or at least includes the pear path).

Will Kelly

Back