• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue permission settings remain uneditable for customers

fferraro87

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i've set for some service plans the ability to edit performance setting on PHP settings (like you can see in first screenshot)
But also if i enabled "Hosting performance settings management", my customers said (like you see in second screenshot) that they cannot still change performance settings.

How can i fix this?

P.S I've Plesk Onyx Version 17.5.3 update #20 on Centos 7
Thanks

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 4
  • screen2.png
    screen2.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 2
The performance settings you see on screen2.png are not the ones of the web server that are meant by screen1.png. Actually, "performance settings" for screen2.png is a bit misleading. These are more "PHP ini variable settings". They can only be edited when you give customers control over the PHP settings.

The performance settings you see on screen2.png are not the ones of the web server that are meant by screen1.png. Actually, "performance settings" for screen2.png is a bit misleading. These are more "PHP ini variable settings". They can only be edited when you give customers control over the PHP settings.
Yes these are php ini variable settings, so how can i give the control of php settings to my customers?
Thanks

Could it be possible that the subscription where the PHP settings cannot be selected has custom settings, and such custom settings prohibit the change?

Back