• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

photo and blog mess

T

TarkanVeKurdu

Hello ,

Plesk is generating 2 subdomains named photo and blog for every domains I have created . Is it possible to disable this event by default ?
I am using hspc for automatic domain creations and I dont want plesk to create these 2 subdomains by default . That means 200 more iis domains in a 100 domain configuration.

Regards
Tarkan

You should request Plesk License with enabled option "Ability to manage the default state of Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains check box"

Hello ,

Yes I can see that my license writes :

Ability to manage the default state of Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains check box Closed

But why did swsoft restrict this permission and request a new license ? Its a little bit silly :)

Regards,
Tarkan

Originally posted by sergius
You should request Plesk License with enabled option "Ability to manage the default state of Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains check box"

Is there any charge for having the ability to disable these settings by default?

Ridiculous setting

This option itself is what will kill SWSOFT reputation.

Small guys...

MONEY MONEY MONEY, is not everything.

Even you disable Sitebuilder completely, it shows these settings, and seleceted.

Do you really have any common sense?

SWsoft will fix this annoying misunderstanding in the nearest update.

I have sent you a PM message, please check.

SWsoft will fix this annoying misunderstanding in the nearest update.

Can you please repeat the quick mysql script fix you have deleted.

What can I say, thank you.

Somebody, after lots of struggling, really took care of the problem.

Well it still shows the "Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains" checkbox and by default selected on "Physical hosting setup page for a domain" (if no template selected) and Sitebuilder is disabled for that client.

Even removing Sitebuilder completely doesn't solve the problem.

Very dissapointed now.

Originally posted by 3dguru
Well it still shows the "Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains" checkbox and by default selected on "Physical hosting setup page for a domain" (if no template selected) and Sitebuilder is disabled for that client.

Even removing Sitebuilder completely doesn't solve the problem.

Very dissapointed now.

You should go on Server->System Preferences
There is "Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains by default" checkbox. You need to disable it, and then you get unchecked checkbox on Physical Hosting creation page.

Hidden feature )

Originally posted by wpavel
You should go on Server->System Preferences
There is "Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains by default" checkbox. You need to disable it, and then you get unchecked checkbox on Physical Hosting creation page.

Hidden feature )

But I dont have that feature (Very hidden for me). I have Plesk Windows 8.1.

System Preferences
Full hostname
Retain traffic statistics for Months
Include in the disk space usage calculation
log files
MySQL databases
Microsoft SQL databases
mailboxes
Tomcat applications
mailing lists
domain backup files
Include in the traffic calculation
inbound and outbound traffic
only inbound traffic
only outbound traffic

Hidden tactics and lost customers

2 days ago we decided to move to helm because of this ... feature, and the behaviour and answers to the problem to our contacts.

After that we saw that a new patch has released and including to correct this nonsense.

We reinstalled Plesk, and applied the patches. After that we saw that it just HIDES the license phrase, and nothing else, so nobody can easily realize whats going on.

Instead of correcting the problem, they are trying to sell (I think also Google Pagerank reasons) the Sitebuilder with this unclever!? annoying tactics.

What else can I say, are you really a waste of time, or a misunderstanding? or lack of understanding your own features. (I really dont think this is the case)

Sergius hi,

I am checking the properties page but didnt see an option like this . whats wrong with this ?

Regards

Sergius hi,

Its working great now. Thank you for your support. You're one of the good guys that give right support on swsoft forums.

With best Regards

Gentlemen, I'm so sorry, this is really our fail.

Please do following while we will provide next hotfix:
1. download file php_psakey.dll from ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/Windows/8.1.0/112535
2. stop Plesk Control Panel
3. put php_psakey.dll into <plesk>\admin\modules
4. start Plesk Control Panel

Thank you, it seems working now. I thank you personally for your personal efforts, not the company itself.

I hope you will also consider hiding (In physical hosting management):
-SiteBuilder support
-Publish site with SiteBuilder (Component was not installed)
-Create Blog and Photo Gallery subdomains

-> when (if) SiteBuilder is disabled.

Back