1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Photo Gallery Resize Problem in Categories

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by hkulaksiz, Apr 8, 2009.

1. hkulaksiz

hkulaksiz Guest

Hello,
    i have the following problem with the photo gallery while using on pages with the wizard :

I can upload single images.
    After upload i go to edit the image and select a category.
    After this operation the image-size gets 100px?px

When uploading multiple images and selecting a category the same problems accours.

Did anybody have this problem and how did you resolved it.

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    I can suggest you to upgrade to latest available 4.5 version and check this situation one more time. Since version 4.0 there were many issues corrected in Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder and some new features were added. As you have version 4.0 license update will not be required in this case. You can follow installation guide for upgrade instructions: http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.5.0/doc/install/en_US/html/index.htm

3. hkulaksiz

hkulaksiz Guest

Thank you.

Installation and every update of Sitebuilder i an other thriller for me.
    So i will do it at the weekend, to have less customer returns in case of a downtime.

4. hkulaksiz

hkulaksiz Guest

I will try a clean install on a seperate server.
    How can i manage this with one license?

My domain will remain on the old server until i setup and get running everthing on the new server.
    During installation and setup i need to acceess SiteBuilder with an ip address.

Will there be any problems? How can i manage this?

5. nicku

nicku Guest