1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP 4.3.10 - When is going to be ready for PSA 7.5.1

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by littlefrog, Jan 20, 2005.

1. littlefrog

littlefrog Regular Pleskian

Anyone know status of a updated RPM or Patch to install new version of PHP on 7.5.1 ?????

Tried downloading patch from system but would require me to downgrade PSA to install it and that can't happen.

2. NightStorm

NightStorm Guest

ehh...

I've been using PSA 7.5.1 since the day after it was released, and umm...
    The trick? ART yum packages. Especially since PSA is not required to release any patches, except for the internal php engine the control panel itself uses. PHP for your client websites is up to you to update, as it is not PSA-based (Plesk comes with it's own Apache server, and it's own PHP, which is completely independant from the Apache and PHP that your sites run on).

3. littlefrog

littlefrog Regular Pleskian

I installed all the packages on my new server to get to the latest version of PSA.

Here is what it says for me..

[admin@server admin]# php -v
    PHP 4.3.2 (cgi), Copyright (c) 1997-2003 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2003 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v2.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2003, by ionCube Ltd.

I am looking to upgrade php and zend. Guess I will do manually.
    Like I stated before they had a patch for 7.1.6 but not 7.5.1 - I am just wondering why.

4. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian

Did you try upgrading php from my archive? I havent had 4.3.2 in there for over a year and a half :p