• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

PHP 7.0.2 FPM with centos7 => PHP 5.4.16 os

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hi

We have an issue on an centos7 virtual server with plesk 12.5 updated MU19, when customer choose php7.0.2 php-fpm, phpinfo show the php 5.4.16 on webhosting, when choose de fastcgi handler, all works fine and phpinfo show correct info with php7.0.2...
There is one else that have the same issue?

Thanks

I can't reproduce this issues on my test Plesk 12.5 MU#19 server. When I click "View the phpinfo() page" link on "PHP settings" page of domain I see correct phpinfo() output for PHP 7.0.2
Try to run at least:

# plesk bin php_handler --reread

for fixing this issue.

problem have not solved, when try to see phpinfo from plesk option, we recieve an error : (information are not available)....

Hello. I'm having the same issue and the proposed solution did not help.

PHP7 only works as FastCGI served by apache and doesn't work as FPM served by nginx.

Back