• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

PHP-CGI error after upgrade from 8.2 to 8.3

T

thodie

Hi,

I've upgraded my Plesk for Windows on a W2K3 Server with SP2 from version 8.2 to 8.3. During the upgrade everything ran fine.

After the upgrade to 8.3 i have now several PHP errors on my php-sites.

I run PHP 5.2.5 as CGI-application (set by Plesk Control Panel)

On my PHP-sites i receive now the following error:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

If i use the PHP as ISAPI extension (in Plesk Control Panel) everything works fine.

But i would like to run PHP as CGI-application.

Has anybody an idea about the CGI-error i receive while running PHP as CGI-application?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

thodie

Facing the same problem.
After upgrading Plesk from 8.1 to 8.3, I encounter the same error message, when PHP is run as CGI. Error is gone when PHP is run as an ISAPI filter.

I tried http://kb.swsoft.com/en/2087 but still can't run PHP as CGI.

Does anyone knows where I can find in the file sytem (i.e. error log) php error messages?

Does it happen on all web sites or a particular ones?
Also could you please check it on Plesk default test site?

Back