• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Component not Installed

C

ChrisRoth

ok, I got a new Windows Server 2003 with Plesk 7.5.3. I go nutz installing ActivePerl, ImageMagik, all kinds of ppm's and before I know it... PHP 5.0.4 (I know, where was my head?)

So, I restart al services (IIS and Plesk), reboot server, login to plesk and attempt to setup my first domain. When checking off services everything I need is listed but PHP is grayed out and says PHP (component not installed). I checked my iis web extensions and PHP is allowed.

I can only assume that I messed it up when I installed PHP 5.0.4. I was able to install the domain but I can't figure out how to fix the PHP component not installed problem. This is the first time I am using Plesk in Windows. Usually I am in linux and do not have such gui power to mess things up.

I hope someone can help me find the answer

Hi

From what I've read current Plesk version does not support php 5.x so not much to do to fix it.

Back