• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP - Create Subscriber - How?

DerJustin

New Pleskian
Hello Community,

i dont know how i can create with PHP a subscriber in Plesk 12.5.
Important is the informations from customer how:
The general infos (first- and lastname, street ...),
Login datas to plesk (username, password) and
the Subscribe (domainname, username, password, service package).

I hope my english was not to bad .. else excuse me for that.

Sincerly,
Justin

Hello JND_3004 )

You can do it via the Plesk API. To create a customer account, use the customer - add method, and to create a subscription, use webspace - add. I can also recommend you to check out this article for some examples of how to wrap the Plesk API in a PHP script.

Hope it helps!

Hello JND_3004 )

You can do it via the Plesk API. To create a customer account, use the customer - add method, and to create a subscription, use webspace - add. I can also recommend you to check out this article for some examples of how to wrap the Plesk API in a PHP script.

Hope it helps!
Hi, thanks for your answer and sorry for my late answer ..
Your tip has works :)

But when i create a subscribe with PHP, then takes the loading to long.
The script create the subscribe, but the connection on the website will ask foratime canceled. What i can do for that?

Hi JND_3004,

please be aware, that if you use your PHP - sites on the same server where Plesk is running and you want to create a new domain, you may experience that your webserver will get restarted during the generation of the needed configuration files for that new domain. The result of such a situation is, that you don't get a reply from the webserver for your used commands over your PHP - sites, because of a short downtime from your webserver. Try to use PHP scripts, which don't ask for instant replies to your requests, when you add/remove/modify domains on the very same server.

Back