• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php error.log on Plesk Panel 11.5

Andrei C

Regular Pleskian
Dear Support,

Could you tell me, how can I configure to create php.net error.log to all users for default on www_root (Plesk Panel 11.5)?
As I see on "logs" there are only access log for IIS.

Sorry, I didn't catch what do you mean "how can I configure to create php.net error.log to all users for default on www_root"
In php.ini we have:

log_errors=On
error_log="C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs\php_error.log"

If you need debug log, you can enable it in registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PLESK\PSA Config\Config
debug (REG_DWORD) = 1

In "admin\logs\" you will see debug logs like plesklog_debug20140115.log

Gello Igor,

Users want to see his php_error.log on his subscription root folder, i.e. c:\inetpub\vhosts\<maindomain.com>\php_error.log
How can I do this?

On page "PHP Settings" you can read following for log_errors option:
Tells whether to log errors. By default, errors are logged in the server's error log. Use the error_log directive to specify the path to your own log file.

But you haven't write permissions for {WEBSPACEROOT}. In {DOCROOT} you can write only with enabled Additional write/modify permissions. But you can write to App_Data.

So, if you enable

log_errors = on

and add to Additional configuration directives:

error_log={DOCROOT}{/}App_Data{/}php_error.log

you will see this log.

in plesk you will find all the logs at c:\inetpub\vhosts\<maindomain.com>\logs, check if you are able to find the logs there.

Back