1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Error Logs

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by MatthewTLS, Mar 17, 2011.

1. MatthewTLS

MatthewTLS Guest

I'm trying to figure out the best way to dynamically store the PHP log files in each users website directory.

For example:

Customer Joe Caffeine has a hosting account for his domain. His data is located at:

/var/www/vhosts/joecaffeine.com

His logs are located at:

/var/www/vhosts/joecaffeine.com/statistics/logs

In the logs directory are: error_log, access_log

I would like for PHP's error log to be located in the aforementioned directory as well, but as a separate file (i.e. php_error.log).

How do I configure a vhost.conf file that I can upload into my VirtualHosting Template of Plesk 10 so that when a hosting account is created, I won't have to manually create a vhost.conf file each time?

I've tried using the mod_vhost_alias module, but with no success as I assume PHP doesn't care about this module.

Here's the line of syntax I tried in my vhost.conf:

php_flag log_errors On
    php_value error_reporting 2039
    php_value error_log /var/www/vhosts/%3+/logs/php_error.log

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Matthew

2. MatthewTLS

MatthewTLS Guest

Again ... answered my own question. All I have to do is modify the templates under:

/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default