• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php error

J

Jaye

Hi guys after my latest upgrade of plesk 9.5 I am having a lot of erros people complained about php errors

here is the error I am getting in webmail

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions\php_xsl.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help

I am not sure how can you tell me what to do this is on a windows 2003 server

run %plesk_dir% from windows >> run ; most probably it will be opening up E:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\ instead of E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\ ; SWsoft > Parallels
PHPinstallation - %plesk_dir%Additional\PleskPHP5 ; look for php.ini and open it in notepad ; search for extension_dir = and make sure the path is correct
Horde : %plesk_vhosts%webmail\horde ; look for php.ini and open it in notepad ; search for extension_dir = and make sure the path is correct

Back