1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

php error

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Jaye, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Jaye

Jaye Guest

Hi guys after my latest upgrade of plesk 9.5 I am having a lot of erros people complained about php errors

here is the error I am getting in webmail

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions\php_xsl.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help

2. BrunoMiguel

BrunoMiguel New Pleskian

60%
    Have you tried to remove those entries from php.ini file? Or you can try to install that extensions by hand

3. Jaye

Jaye Guest

I am not sure how can you tell me what to do this is on a windows 2003 server

4. GintoT

GintoT New Pleskian

30%
    run %plesk_dir% from windows >> run ; most probably it will be opening up E:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\ instead of E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\ ; SWsoft > Parallels
    PHPinstallation - %plesk_dir%Additional\PleskPHP5 ; look for php.ini and open it in notepad ; search for extension_dir = and make sure the path is correct
    Horde : %plesk_vhosts%webmail\horde ; look for php.ini and open it in notepad ; search for extension_dir = and make sure the path is correct