• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Errors in WordPress running under Plesk 12 (didn't appear with old hoster)

Rene12

New Pleskian
Hello,
I got some strange issues:

I moved from one.com where my domain was hosted to strato, where I have a Windows Server 2012 r2 running Plesk 12.

The problem is that wordpress is not working properly.

one of my installations is accessable, the other isn't!

The one that I can access, is working so far, as soon as I install a plugin for price tables and insert the shortcode to one of my pages, I get an "500 Internal Server Error". When I'm doing that on the server I'm seeing this error: "...httpdocs\wp-content\plugins\pricing-table\table-templates\rtd-gray\price_table.php on line 22"

As soon as I remove it and do it with another one, I get an error with an other file!

So I guess the problem is not Wordpress but some missing php features, right?

Any Idea on how to solve this? Do I need to activate or install some php extensions?

Thanks!

I don't get that issue when I tried it just now. What PHP version are you using? Also you might want to turn on detailed errors or error tracing so you can trace back the actual issue for the 500 server error.

I think php version is the issue. Make sure you choose correct php version for your domain. Checkout old wordpress requirements and select php versions from php settings.

Back