• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

PHP Errors [ Log / Display ] Problem

IslamShaban

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have Plesk 11.0.9 From Godaddy.

I have a problem in PHP Errors Log/Display in PHP 5.4.15 FastCGI

in my configuration "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP54\php.ini"
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
display_errors = On
display_startup_errors = On
log_errors = On
log_errors_max_len = 1024

in my Plesk Web Panel Settings For the domain
error_reporting 32767 <- For 5.4.x
display_errors on
log_errors on

i made a PHP error in test file
Code:
<?php
echo eeeee;
?>

it should give me error in line 2 [ Display & Log ] the error. but it don't do anyone of them it gave me 500 Internal Server Error and it's not logging the error to the directories

C:\inetpub\vhosts\Domain.com\statistics\logs
OR
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs\php_error.log

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs\php_error.log <--- Successfully logging Errors Like
[14-Dec-2013 13:12:07 UTC] rrdtool execution failed: ERROR: fetching cdp from rra
But don't logging the websites errors

Last edited:
Hi,

Can you confirm whether the domain in question also has the same PHP assigned to it. Confirm this in the hosting setting in the domain >> Website and domain >> Hosting setting.

Back