• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question php-fpm error log full of warnings

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
nice weekend to all ..

some of my customers runs websites i get a lot of warnings in the fpm log like database table not found and something like this. the logs are 10-15GB together.

How can I disable the warnings for the FPM log?

best regrads, Michael

root@sw-cz01:~# cat /var/log/plesk-php56-fpm/error.log |more
[23-Sep-2018 05:37:39] WARNING: [pool ZXZ.com] child 27139 said into stderr: "NOTICE: PHP message: WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler You have an err
or in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '-ZXZ_wordpress WHERE Nam
e LIKE 'wp_1interlinker%'' at line 1 für Abfrage SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM ZXZ_wordpress WHERE Name LIKE 'wp_1interlinker%'; von require_once('w
p-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/cross-linker/crosslink.php'), crossLinkerClass->
table_interlinker_install"

is a customer wensite. i want to set the loglevel of PHP-FPM so that no warnings are logged in the system log

You should only need to turn log_errors on. Then it will go to the default error logging file. For nginx it would be /var/log/nginx/default-error.log

I have now turned on log_errors in the latest image.

Resolution
  • Enable 'OPcache' in Plesk > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings .
OR

• Disable Zend Guard Loader on a domain level by adding zend_loader.enable = 0 in Additional configuration directives at Plesk > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings .

Back