• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question php-fpm error log full of warnings

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
nice weekend to all ..

some of my customers runs websites i get a lot of warnings in the fpm log like database table not found and something like this. the logs are 10-15GB together.

How can I disable the warnings for the FPM log?

best regrads, Michael

root@sw-cz01:~# cat /var/log/plesk-php56-fpm/error.log |more
[23-Sep-2018 05:37:39] WARNING: [pool ZXZ.com] child 27139 said into stderr: "NOTICE: PHP message: WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler You have an err
or in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '-ZXZ_wordpress WHERE Nam
e LIKE 'wp_1interlinker%'' at line 1 für Abfrage SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM ZXZ_wordpress WHERE Name LIKE 'wp_1interlinker%'; von require_once('w
p-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), include_once('/plugins/cross-linker/crosslink.php'), crossLinkerClass->
table_interlinker_install"

is a customer wensite. i want to set the loglevel of PHP-FPM so that no warnings are logged in the system log

You should only need to turn log_errors on. Then it will go to the default error logging file. For nginx it would be /var/log/nginx/default-error.log

I have now turned on log_errors in the latest image.

Resolution
  • Enable 'OPcache' in Plesk > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings .
OR

• Disable Zend Guard Loader on a domain level by adding zend_loader.enable = 0 in Additional configuration directives at Plesk > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings .

Back