• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

PHP-FPM installed but not showing anywhere in control panel

Phil Wareham

New Pleskian
I've installed PHP-FPM into Plesk 12 and it is showing as a running service. However I can't find any way of enabling it per site at all. I'm still just getting the 3 standard PHP options:

Apache module
CGI application
FastCGI application

The help documentation states the option would be available on a per-site basis but it isn't. Any idea how to solve this?

Hi Phil Wareham,

please keep in mind, that if you use the webserver - setting "Process PHP by nginx", then PHP5-FPM from your system-wide PHP installation will be used - you can't change the PHP - version in this case.

Websites and Domains > Web Server Settings > and disable "Process PHP by nginx"

... if you would like to have the choice to choose other installed PHP - versions for your domain.

Thanks but I can't see the 'Process PHP by nginx' setting in web server settings either, so that doesn't help me out.

I have these components installed, and php-fpm is running OK in the services page...

nginx 1.6.0-1.14060611.centos5
php 5.4.39-45.el5.art
php-fpm 5.4.39-45.el5.art

Ah, the Reverse Proxy Server (nginx) service was not running, enabled that now and I can see the various nginx options.

Back