• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP-FPM installed but not showing anywhere in control panel

Phil Wareham

New Pleskian
I've installed PHP-FPM into Plesk 12 and it is showing as a running service. However I can't find any way of enabling it per site at all. I'm still just getting the 3 standard PHP options:

Apache module
CGI application
FastCGI application

The help documentation states the option would be available on a per-site basis but it isn't. Any idea how to solve this?

Hi Phil Wareham,

please keep in mind, that if you use the webserver - setting "Process PHP by nginx", then PHP5-FPM from your system-wide PHP installation will be used - you can't change the PHP - version in this case.

Websites and Domains > Web Server Settings > and disable "Process PHP by nginx"

... if you would like to have the choice to choose other installed PHP - versions for your domain.

Thanks but I can't see the 'Process PHP by nginx' setting in web server settings either, so that doesn't help me out.

I have these components installed, and php-fpm is running OK in the services page...

nginx 1.6.0-1.14060611.centos5
php 5.4.39-45.el5.art
php-fpm 5.4.39-45.el5.art

Ah, the Reverse Proxy Server (nginx) service was not running, enabled that now and I can see the various nginx options.

Back