• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue php-fpm.sock failed (2: No such file or directory)

pfornes

New Pleskian
Hi!

First of all, sorry for my low english level :(
I come here desperate not to be able to make it work.

I have migrated to other VPS (both with Plesk), I used the migrator and all my domains works without problems except one.

On this one have the same configuration as old VPS (PHP Version, files...) but jumps a 502 error.
Looking the error files, it sais that php-fpm.sock failed (2: No such file or directory)
I go to the folder: /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.net/ and its not the php-fpm.sock file.

I have tryed changing the PHP version to another and back to the original. Migrated the domain again... but it still not working.

Someone knows what is happening?

Does the domain name include a capital letter? In that case it won't work with PHP-FPM.

Does the domain name include a capital letter? In that case it won't work with PHP-FPM.
No, all normal letters.
And I will answer to myself, hehe

I have migrated manually the domain (files, databases...) and now it works

If I use the Plesk Migrator, the domain breaks and jumps the 502 error.

When I discovered it, made the test. Migrated manually the databeses, and it works. But tryed to migrate with the Migrator tool the databases again and it breaked the domain.

So strange.

Back