• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved php-fpm tries to start a service from a deleted sub domain

Quinten

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,

Anyone have any idea how i could troubleshoot this?
This sub domain has been deleted for a few months now yet today in my logs i saw it kept trying to launch it.

How do i stop this?

Attachments

• php.png
    php.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 16
This is still happening.
I see a request about every 10 seconds come in as warning in my system log

This is still happening and i have not found anything new on this.
Does anyone know more?

@Quinten Have you tried this? --> You can try to stop and start the PHP-FPM daemon that is associated with that domain, e.g.
1) # service plesk-php81-fpm stop
2) Check the Linux process list and make sure that no PHP-FPM processes that are associated with your PHP version (8.1 in this example) are still active. If there are any, "kill" them.
3) After there are no remaining PHP-FPM processes of the version in question (8.1 in this example): # service plesk-php81-fpm start
Does this help?

@Quinten Have you tried this? --> You can try to stop and start the PHP-FPM daemon that is associated with that domain, e.g.
1) # service plesk-php81-fpm stop
2) Check the Linux process list and make sure that no PHP-FPM processes that are associated with your PHP version (8.1 in this example) are still active. If there are any, "kill" them.
3) After there are no remaining PHP-FPM processes of the version in question (8.1 in this example): # service plesk-php81-fpm start
Does this help?
This did the trick, thank you!

Back