• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PHP + ImageMagick Problem on Plesk

A

alxf1

Guest
I have a problem with ImageMagick and PHP on Plesk

when i'm trying to resize an image from shell (as root) it works perfectly ----- /usr/bin/convert -resize 120x90 source target.jpg

but when I'm trying to make the same through a PHP script it's not working!!!

/usr/bin/convert -version
if I'm trying to execute command above through a php script (web) it will work and return version info... but if i'm trying to resize an image it's not working....

open_basedir is set to none in vhost.conf for the httpdocs directory correctly... and that's seen when you run /usr/bin/convert -version from php...

I had the same problem with newer version of ImageMagick...

----------------------------------
# /usr/bin/convert -version
Version: ImageMagick 6.0.7 05/26/05 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2004 ImageMagick Studio LLC
 
ImageMagick

I had the same problem in trying to get a photgallery to work right. You have to change the permissions of the convert binary to 777 in order for your script to be able to use it.
 
this is not a solution

I have this...
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 7992 May 26 13:49 /usr/bin/convert


and it runs from script... but just don't want to resize files...

/usr/bin/convert -version runs ok... and shows version info.....
 
Back
Top