• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP issue

C

ChrisO@

After upgrading to 8.3 (from 7.6.1) I noticed that some php site was not working (but Plesk was) According to Plesk php has not been installed. I ran the installer again and it showed that PHP was installed but PHP5 not. I selected PHP5 and clicked next to install the component. After 24 hours the setup is still at "Applying security for C:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\admin.....0 Minutes remaining"

I cancelled the setup but now I still don't have a way for clients to select their PHP version.

I need a way to run PHP4 & 5 simultaneously on the server and be able to select my version from Plesk - according to the documentation this is possible.

I found a few post that says that you can install both version manually and add a reg key to distinguish the php.ini files and then Plesk would pickup both versions. I am not to clued up on PHP and would rather the installer do it.

Please help.

Back